Associate Producer - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
goHUNT is seeking an Associate Producer to join our growing content team. Reporting to the VP of Content, the Associate Producer will be a key member of the content team working alongside our talent and editors helping to create best in class content for our various distribution channels. The Associate Producer should also be willing to jump in regardless of task to help the content team reach its goals. The ideal candidate possesses the poise to juggle multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and personalities at once. The ability to operate as a contributing part of a team is essential. Experience with hunting and other outdoor pursuits is preferred, but not required. The position is full-time and is based in our Las Vegas office.
- Support the content team in the production, posting, and general organization of our products and services.
- Organize footage and scripts for editors.
- Collaborating with the executive team and producers/talent to bring their vision to life.
- Support editors and talent as needed.
- Support the social media/community manager.
- 1+ years of experience working in video production.
- Basic understanding of CMS.
- Ability to use Google and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com