Community Manager - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
goHUNT is seeking a Social Media/Community Manager to join our growing content team. Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, the Community Manager will be a key member of the content team posting daily content to our various social channels as well as our website. The Community Manager will also be responsible for moderating comments and interacting with our viewers regularly. The ideal candidate possesses the poise to juggle multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and personalities at once. The ability to interact with our viewers in a professional and polite manner is a must. Experience with hunting and other outdoor pursuits is preferred, but not required. The position is full-time and is based in our Las Vegas office.
- Post content daily to our various consumer-facing channels. Including both video and written content.
- The definitive resource for all things involving our social media presence.
- Collaborating with the executive team and producers/talent to bring their vision to life.
- Manage communication between the company and our fans.
- Help grow our social media followings.
- Help develop strategy and best practices for posting schedules and strategy.
- 3+ years of experience managing social media at a company.
- Demonstrated experience moderating comments and interacting with consumers.
- Excellent social media skills.
- Stays abreast of the latest trends in social media.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to the highest standards of quality.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity.
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com