Creative Director - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
The Creative Director will be responsible for planning, development and execution of all creative programs for goHUNT’s Mobile, Web and eCommerce Businesses. They will direct and manage creative production workflows and communicate timelines. Evaluate concepts and provide creative direction, maintain a strong Brand Identity.
They will lead and provide creative direction to a multi-disciplinary team including writers and designers and will manage creation of all online, offline, digital advertising and social media and mobile assets. He or she will also act as a Brand Champion and manage the creation of assets within Brand Guidelines. Keys to success include strong ownership values, a passion for innovation and hustle.
This role will directly report to the Vice President of Performance Marketing and be a key cross functional team member.
Location: Las Vegas or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Lead the translation of the goHUNT brand, mission, and values into a multi-year creative plan
- Direct the design and development of ad creatives from first concepts to final products
- Manage the company’s creative calendar and be personally responsible for on time delivery of content in alignment with marketing plans
- Lead content development for emails, banner ads, paid ads and others, providing impactful interpretations of the goHUNT brand to drive engagement and connection
- Manage agencies, freelance designers and editors, as well as an in-house team. While this leader will lead the founding of a department that will mostly be external, they will in time recruit an in house team.
- Provide the creative team clear communication, leadership, and motivation to produce high-level creative solutions
- Ensures high quality, on-budget execution of creative deliverables within a given deadline
- Ensure designs and content consistently and positively reflect the brand image and strategy of the company
- Keep abreast of design and marketing trends for multiple social platforms and develop awareness of best practices for social media advertising requirements
- 8+ years experience in building Creative Content for Websites, eCommerce sites and Digital Campaigns, including for Social Media
- 3+ years managing creative teams
- Preference for candidates who have developed assets for Mobile campaigns and apps
- A portfolio demonstrating in-depth experience delivering exceptional work in Digital settings
- Strong credentials in managing Branded messaging and enhancing Brand Identity through creative and content. Experience in serving as a Brand Champion is a Plus.
- Experience in creative and visual design for an eCommerce business is desirable
- Very strong typographic and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, understanding of branding and managing within brand guidelines
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial / collaborative spirit
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com