Director of Performance Marketing - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
The Director of Performance Marketing is responsible for leading our user acquisition and engagement strategies to accelerate growth through our digital subscription on our Mobile and Web products, as well as our eCommerce division. The successful candidate will bring a data-driven approach to an entrepreneurial, fast-paced team.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on marketer who will possess inherent analytical and digital marketing skills, keen business acumen, a passion for continual improvement, an affinity for project management, and leadership skills to nurture a small, growing team. Hands-on ability to work with Google Analytics and Facebook console are a fundamental part of this role. The ideal candidate would be a Player/ Coach who will start as an individual contributor but will build a team in time.
Keys to success include strong ownership values, a passion for innovation and hustle. This role will directly report to the Vice President of Marketing and will be a key cross functional team member.
Location: Las Vegas or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Develop and execute acquisition and engagement strategies and tactics to deliver the highest quality revenue-generating marketing campaigns on time and on budget
- Manage SEM, SEO and Paid Social for our web and mobile products, including budgeting, reporting, and hands-on platform management
- Ideal individual would be a Player – Coach who can effortlessly switch between managing a team/ agency and hands on execution
- Create data-driven marketing initiatives and tests that adhere to brand standards and deliver against business objectives and ROI targets
- Continuously measure and optimize key metrics
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns including paid media, website, Paid social media, affiliates, etc.
- Manage direct reports and third-party vendors, including digital marketing agencies and contractors
- Review and analyze marketing campaign performance data to identify trends and opportunities and develop best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness of campaign results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related field preferred
- 8+ years of full funnel digital marketing experience, including 2+ direct reports
- Subscription marketing and mobile app marketing experience desired
- Hands on expertise in designing and executing campaigns on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Strong Customer acquisition credentials
- Experience with Mobile and App marketing, recorded success in acquisition through mobile channels (experience in ASO is a plus)
- Results-driven mentality with exceptional detail and knowledge of metrics, A/B testing, and ROI analysis
- Technical expertise with digital marketing, Paid Media automation and analytical systems, supporting a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, methods, and best practices
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable articulating complex information and analyses
- Strong Digital Analytics credentials through experience in Attribution, ROI analytics and segmentation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consensus-building skills; able to develop and manage relationships with leadership, stakeholders, and external partners
- Proficiency in analytics using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc
- Ability to take ownership and initiative, and work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing tactically as part of a team
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com