Editor/Videographer - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
goHUNT is seeking a seasoned Editor/Videographer to join our growing content team. Reporting to the VP of Content, the Editor/Videographer will be a key member of the content team both filming and editing our daily, weekly, and tentpole content. The ideal candidate possesses the poise to juggle multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and personalities at once. With a rotating cast of talent to work with, the editor/videographer will craft and execute various video projects for all divisions of the company. Experience in lighting, audio and filming is a must. The editor/videographer premiere is a must. The ability to visually craft a narrative with limited direction is a plus. Experience with hunting and other outdoor pursuits is preferred, but not required. The position is full-time and is based in our Las Vegas office.
- Film and edit content for goHUNT’s social media channels and website.
- The definitive resource for all editing projects at goHUNT.
- Collaborating with the executive team and producers/talent to bring their vision to life.
- Manage edit workflows and projects.
- Mentor junior staff, helping to grow the skills of those around you. Empowering your staff to be the best version of themselves is how we all win.
- 5+ years of filming and editing video projects.
- A portfolio demonstrating in-depth experience delivering exceptional work in digital content and production.
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects of filming. That includes lighting and audio.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to the highest standards of quality.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, understanding the fundamentals of video production.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity.
- Ability to travel when needed for projects (20%).
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com