Executive Producer - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
goHUNT is seeking a seasoned Executive Producer to lead our new eLearning platform which embodies our mission of challenging people to live a more adventurous lives. Reporting to the VP of Content, the Executive Producer will lead the production team tasked with creating a new subscription based video series.
The ideal candidate possesses the poise to juggle multiple deadlines, stakeholders, and personalities at once. With a rotating cast of talent to work with, the EP will craft scripts and schedules for presenters and crew, ensuring that our video content is clear, concise, and effectively communicating the proper information to our viewers. Experience field producing is a plus given that filming will be done both in studio and on location. The EP will also be expected to manage the unit’s budget, making sure resources are allocated in a responsible manner. Additionally, the ability to take ambiguity and turn it into an orderly plan is highly desired. Experience with hunting and other outdoor pursuits preferred, but not required.
Location: Las Vegas or Bozeman or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a new digital educational platform. This includes owning your P&L/Budget, managing the production team, and keeping everyone on schedule.
- Lead strategic vision of how to translate presenters’ lesson plans into engaging video content. The ideal candidate will be able to distill complex ideas into compelling copy, leading to viewer engagement and retention.
- Collaborating with the executive team to turn your strategic plan into action. The EP will lead producers and crew from inception to delivery of the final product. Mentoring junior staff along the way is essential. goHUNT is constantly growing and we want you to grow with us.
- Field produce shoots as needed. Given that many of our videos will be filmed outdoors, the EP should be comfortable working both in studio and on location.
- Lead efforts to scale the production team as we grow our library of content, onboarding both full time staff and freelancers as needed.
- Owning the production calendar and budget, making sure the right resources are allocated at the right time for the right projects. This includes staffing, hardware, and software.
- Mentor junior staff, helping to grow the skills of those around you. Empowering your staff to be the best version of themselves is how we all win.
- The EP must have a sense of product ownership and allegiance to the viewer. Our consumers are the most important thing. The ideal candidate will understand that and make decisions based on that understanding.
- 10+ years experience in producing video content.
- 5+ years managing content and production teams.
- A portfolio demonstrating in-depth experience delivering exceptional work in digital content and production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of managing productions, budgets, and personnel.
- Understanding of P&L ownership, with the ability to create and stay on budget.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, understanding the fundamentals of video production, budgeting, and how to manage a team.
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial / collaborative spirit
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Entrepreneurial nature with a strong ability to manage through ambiguity
- Ability to travel when needed for projects (20%).
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com