Graphic Designer - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
We are currently seeking an innovative and dedicated Graphic Designer to join our growing team. You will collaborate with other designers as well as with our sales, marketing, and content departments to create effective and eye-catching graphics and campaigns to increase our customer base. Your job duties include developing graphics both for print and digital platforms that enhance our accompanying text and convey an accurate message. Our ideal candidate has a substantial portfolio of successful campaigns and is proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
Location: Las Vegas, NV office
- Collaborate with design team on project concepts
- Develop ad creative, organic social content, product illustrations, and other graphics as needed
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Utilize color, imagery, typography, and other design elements in accordance with brand standards
- Uphold brand standards and maintain level of design expected
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) that convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
- Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
- QA designs for errors
- Pass final design to development or publishing teams for release
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, design or a related field (preferred) and/or 3-5 years equivalent experience
- Portfolio of extensive designs used in successful marketing campaigns. Focus on static and dynamic digital imagery and print deliverables
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Bridge)
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Animation or Video Production experience a plus, but not mandatory
- 3D modeling experience a plus, but not necessary
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and organizational skills
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com