Head of Partnerships - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
The Head of Partnership Marketing will be the public face of the goHUNT Brand. He will manage all external relationships, sponsorships and partnerships and will lead organization and execution of the Company’s presence in External Events, Trade Shows and similar. He will lead the growth and management of goHUNT’s Influencers and Affiliates, delivering a community that will be crucial for the firm’s Marketing and Growth. The ideal candidate would be an experienced relationship manager, with strong credibility within the industry as an expert. He would develop and execute co-marketing strategies and plans with key brand partners to deliver on company brand and business objectives. He would develop a vision and plan, selling it into partners and internal stakeholders and ultimately seeing that thru to execution and results. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will operate in a highly collaborative way with the rest of the goHUNT team.
Location: Las Vegas, NV office or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Own the development and execution of the Company’s strategy for Influencers, Affiliates, Partners and Sponsors. Cultivates meaningful Partnership programs to deliver business goals and objectives.
- Develop critical understanding of our business and marketing/ sales drivers to proactively identify opportunities for growth and engagement.
- Be the external face of the Brand with Partners, Sponsors, Affiliates, and Influencers. Represent the brand to external parties.
- Manage the company’s relationship with current and future Influencers. Operationalize and coordinate all Affiliate Marketing and Whitelisting.
- Recruit and grow the current portfolio of Influencers, Affiliates and Partners, identifying and recruiting additional numbers of those that are authentic to the Brand and the Industry.
- Manage the company’s presence at trade shows and external events. Manage the annual calendar for such events and coordinate internal and external efforts.
- Manage all of goHUNT’s paid sponsorships (BHA, Wild Sheep, etc.), and be responsible for growing such sponsorship with other suitable parties.
- Lead development and propagation of the Brand Story around positive effects of goHUNT on the environment.
- Enthusiastic about not only helping set vision to take capability to the next level, but a hands-on leader that will be able to work on implementing such vision.
- Recruit, manage, inspire, and develop a high performing and talented team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college at a minimum.
- 10+ years’ work in similar external – facing roles in companies within the industry with a minimum of 3 years of people management experience.
- Strong experience in building and managing a community of affiliates to power the brand’s marketing efforts.
- Experience in event management and organization of trade shows and similar.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Partnerships and External Relationships.
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com