Motion Graphic Artist/Animator - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you’ll create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, primarily using After Effects, but you’ll also need to be comfortable working with and creating assets from Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign files. You should also be an expert in other common design software. 3D knowledge and working capability is a bonus but isn’t required.
Location: Las Vegas, NV office (highly preferred) or remote acceptable for the right candidate.
- Create motion graphics based on design briefs for organic and paid social media, online content and web integrations
- Plan, concept and layout preparation for motion graphic projects
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Collaborate with graphic designers, sound designers, photographers, video editors, and marketing managers. Together, you'll develop and execute ideas and coordinate on project scope and objectives
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design process
- Work with edited video footage to create templated and one-off animations and graphic overlays. Some light editing may also be required.
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines. You’ll need to be able to work with timelines that may sometimes shift and reprioritize work as needed
- QA designs for errors
- Pass final work to development or publishing teams for release
We’d love someone with a fine arts education, but it’s not a must-have. It’s more important that we find someone who values curiosity and is always willing to learn. At least 2 of experience working at a design studio, agency, or in-house creative team is required.
- Minimum 3 years design experience working in video production and animation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or a related field strongly preferred
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software (After Effects and Premiere are a Must)
- Ability to use Adobe Software to gather required assets to complete motion projects
- Experience with related apps (like Davinci Resolve) is a plus.
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com