Product Owner Ecommerce - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
If you are passionate about the outdoors, gear, and creating amazing shopping experiences for customers, this is an ideal opportunity for you. We are looking for a driven product owner with extensive e-commerce experience to take ownership of the goHUNT gear shop. If you have a passion for, and a track record of, improving customer’s experience and satisfaction, while balancing business results, then we would love to have you on the team.
To be successful on this team you need to be a great communicator who can collaborate closely with multiple departments to build innovative, unique online experiences. You pride yourself on being forthright, and communicative with all stakeholders about roadblocks, successes, and failures. You love working with customers and will dig in to understand and then solve core problems vs. surface level issues.
Location: Las Vegas or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Responsible for understanding the customer through user testing and web analytics
- Contribute to defining, articulating, and communicating our product strategy
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the e-commerce platform and identify the highest-impact improvements to engage and retain customers
- Generate and present opportunity assessments/value statements to stakeholders to drive alignment and buy-in
- Lead e-commerce product team in discovery, design, implementation, and measurement of new product features
- Write user stories with detailed requirements and clear acceptance criteria
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demos, and sprint retrospectives
- Create strong cross functional relationships
- Lead acceptance testing activities
- Passion for consumer Internet, customer advocacy and building amazing products
- 5+ years of product owner/management experience with a focus on e-commerce and consumer web applications
- Previous experience driving products from ideation to shipment
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces across multiple devices
- Exceptional analytical skills to support data driven decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional organization, communication and presentation skills
- Bonus experience
- Shopify or Magento
- Hunting experience
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com