Research Coordinator - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission-focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
We love people who are great at communicating, are obsessive about the details, are naturally optimistic and are allergic to complacency.
Our Research Coordinator assists the Research team in maintaining the entire INSIDER product. Updating the ever-changing season information and adding the most recent hunting statistics will ensure that the product remains up-to-date and accurate for our valued customers. Another part of this role will be working closely with our Customer Success Team using your knowledge and expertise to answer questions about our product or anything western hunting.
Our Research Coordinator will serve as a key member of the Research team, reporting directly to the Head of Research, working under the direction of the Research Content Manager.
Location: Cedar City, UT office
- Learn and maintain a good understanding of the western states hunting processes and rules and regulations
- Give positive feedback and opinions on enhancements
- Maintain specific and critical data points throughout the INSIDER platform, ensuring accuracy and coverage for all seasons in all of the western states
- Perform moderate data entry
- Perform detailed and thorough website testing
- Provide editorial support for goHUNT content and INSIDER products
- Basic knowledge of each Western state with their various processes and regulations
- A good understanding of hunting statistics reporting in all western states
- Ability to juggle multiple, high-priority items at once
- Meticulous self-review and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit resume or CV to goHUNT's Head of Research, Brandon Evans at Brandon@goHUNT.com