Research Expert - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission-focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
We love people who are great at communicating, are obsessive about the details, are naturally optimistic, and are allergic to complacency.
We want our Research Expert to bring a thorough knowledge of Western hunting. A key area of your responsibility will be to support our draw odds product, from data aggregation and validation to ensuring that product updates progress efficiently through all stages of the process. Another part of this role will be working closely with our Customer Success Team using your knowledge and expertise to answer questions about our product or anything western hunting. You would be a general stakeholder working with other departments representing the customer and the needs of western big game hunters.
Our Research Expert will serve as a key member of the Research team, reporting directly to the Head of Research.
Location: Cedar City, UT office (highly preferred) or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone
- Prepare and analyze large data sets with incredible attention to detail
- Drive amazing customer experience by assisting the Customer Success team as a subject matter expert
- Provide editorial support for goHUNT content and INSIDER products
- Be a stakeholder for, and collaborate with, other departments as a research expert
- Maintain specific and critical data points throughout the INSIDER platform, based on a real-time understanding of western states hunting processes, rules, and regulations
- Deep knowledge of Western Hunting; preferably with insight into each state’s various processes and regulations
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and consensus-building skills
- Able to develop and manage relationships with leadership, stakeholders, and partners
- Desire to take ownership and initiative, and work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing tactically as part of a team
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively
Please submit resume or CV to goHUNT's Head of Research, Brandon Evans at Brandon@goHUNT.com