Senior Digital Analytics Manager - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
The Senior Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for leading our digital marketing analytics to accelerate growth in both e-commerce and digital subscription products. The successful candidate will join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced team focused on accelerating growth in both e-commerce and digital subscription products.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands on analytical leader, and will possess superior analytical skills and training, keen business acumen, a passion for continual improvement, an affinity for structuring complex marketing and business problems to deliver solutions. The manager must also be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, and successfully lead direct reports, peers, and clients through change. They will focus on the strategy and performance of our digital channels, including analysis into digital media/PR, web, email, search, and social performance.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will operate in a highly collaborative way with the rest of the goHUNT team.
Location: Las Vegas or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Provide deep-dive analysis and actionable insights for our digital channels – including ROI and effectiveness of our programs – recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs and campaigns
- Develop and execute data-driven analytics to deliver a deep impact on Digital Campaign efficiency and effectiveness. Optimize ROI through a series of analysis to deliver tangible results.
- Conduct and oversee objective, rigorous analytics to help the business improve customer acquisition, conversion, engagement, and profitability with minimal guidance from management.
- Review and standardize existing reports and dashboards, create new reports and dashboards as needed, including executive-ready reports that demonstrate our marketing and brand effectiveness, including our reach, engagement, share-of-voice, sentiment, overall ROI. Partner with the technology team to set and enforce data consistency and data governance standards.
- Partner with Campaign Management, CRM and Acquisition Marketing to conduct tests to develop the optimal catalog and Ecommerce campaign cadence to improve retention and reduce ad cost.
- Design and participate in the development of A:B testing and other continuous improvement initiatives. Report to executive team and peers across the organization
- Manage direct reports and third-party vendors, including digital marketing agencies and contractors.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college (Master’s degree in an analytical field preferred).
- 6+ years work experience in B2C e-commerce and/or subscription companies with a focus on digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of Performance Marketing Analytics, SEM, SEO and of working with digital data form Google, Facebook, Adobe and similar.
- Technical expertise with digital marketing and analytical systems including proficiency in Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Bing Analytics, etc. (Advanced Certification preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and prior experience with at least one BI tool, such as Tableau, PowerBI, or similar. Experience with Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Demonstrated qualification in optimizing campaigns and Marketing ROI with multiple instances of having delivered tangible results.
- Experience with Marketing Attribution, Segmentation and Multivariate Analytics to successfully optimize Marketing Campaigns.
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills. Comfort in articulating complex information and analyses, gaining understanding and buy-in from stakeholders and business partners.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative, and work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing tactically as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively. Ability to handle multiple high priority projects simultaneously and meet deadlines while consistently delivering accurate and high-quality work.
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com