Senior Ecommerce Manager - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
The Senior eCommerce Manager will be responsible for managing the eCommerce marketing efforts for goHUNT’s Online Store. This person will manage all eCommerce and Partnership marketing campaigns end to end and will be the point person for driving eCommerce growth through Marketing. This role will partner with the eCommerce team for brand site redesign and be responsible for ongoing enhancements as well as global rollout.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on eCommerce Marketing leader, with superior digital marketing and analytical skills, keen business acumen, a passion for continual improvement. The Senior Manager must also be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, and successfully coordinate peers, agencies and external partners. They will focus on the strategy and performance of our eCommerce channel and will be responsible for all metrics for eCommerce Marketing.
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will operate in a highly collaborative way with the rest of the goHUNT team.
Location: Las Vegas Headquarters (highly preferred) or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone
- Partner with the eCommerce team to drive a growth oriented and profitable ecommerce business.
- Manage all eCommerce and Partner Marketing programs, coordinating campaigns with CRM, Content and other teams. Build periodic reporting for eCommerce and Affiliate Marketing.
- Manage Campaign and Promo development and execution in partnership with the eCommerce team.
- Manage brand’s SEO and on-site search strategy. Ensure regular SEO audits and optimize on page and off page conversion for goHUNT.com in collaboration with Tech / Engineering.
- Provide deep-dive analysis and actionable insights for our digital channels – including ROI and effectiveness of our programs – recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs and campaigns.
- Analyze and report results of eCommerce and Affiliate Marketing efforts with a view to improving ROI.
- Partner with Campaign Management, CRM and Acquisition Marketing to conduct tests to develop the optimal eCommerce campaign cadence to improve retention and reduce ad cost.
- Design and participate in the development of A: B testing and other continuous improvement initiatives. Report to executive team and peers across the organization.
- Manage direct reports and third-party vendors, including digital marketing agencies and contractors.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college at a minimum.
- 6+ years’ work experience in marketing with at least 4 in B2C e-commerce.
- Understanding of and experience in managing and executing multichannel B2C eCommerce Marketing campaigns, including thru channels such as Google,Facebook and Email.
- Strong understanding of Marketing Analytics and of working with digital data from Google, Facebook, Adobe and similar.
- Understanding of Site Experience and Dynamics, and of best practices in Page Design to drive conversion. Demonstrated experience in Conversion rate Optimization, both off page and on page.
- Collaborative and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and driving alignment; ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, and comfort with ambiguity.
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com