Sr. AEM/React Developer - JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
Vision & Mission
We support conservation through hunting.
Hunters secure more tags and have more success because we put the best technology and gear into their hands. Our tech cuts through hunting’s complexities to uncover opportunities that most folks don’t even know exist, and we provide the expertise and gear needed to get it done in the field. That means more money for conservation and more support for wildlife management, preserving public lands for generations to come.
This role is responsible for breaking down and translating capabilities/features into various code artifacts, including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment to propel the product forward from user story through deployment. In addition, this leader will be accountable for the successful launch of defect free, modular, reusable code from ideation through implementation, as well as continuous optimization through the product lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of React and AEM web development and front-end coding principles with respect to responsive web engineering in the development of guest-facing experiences. The Sr. AEM / Front-End Engineer will be responsible for ensuring her/his teammates participate in the creation and consistent application development of digital product engineering design principles, patterns, and shared code libraries to ensure efficient and scalable product development. The candidate must be able to collaborate within the team, across multiple product teams and vendor/ partners simultaneously, excel in a fast-paced environment, identify and leverage opportunities across teams and departments including marketing, content management, and IT.
Location: Las Vegas or remote from select states, with a strong preference for Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
- Participate in the implementation of Adobe Experience Manager, including design, definition and development of AEM/React content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and permissions.
- Conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally and applications.
- Review all feature designs within your product area and across the company for cross-cutting projects. Be an owner of the security, safety, scale, operational integrity, and architectural clarity of these designs.
- Understand the trends within the company and in the industry at large. Call out problematic ideas and provide appropriate push-back to engineers, managers, and executives.
- Debugging difficult technical problems, and making systems and products both work better and are easier to deploy, own, operate and diagnose.
- Coach and mentor talented engineers by giving them actionable feedback and setting clear goals. Assist in calibrating and developing the engineering team as a whole.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns, and good engineering practices. Specific experience with several of the following technologies: React.js, AEM, AngularJS, PostgresSQL, git, Jenkins, Docker, Lambda’s
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, primarily AEM Sites and Analytics a plus.
- Experience developing in an agile/scrum development environment using Jira and Confluence for feature tracking and documentation
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (apm alerts, logs, error messages) and pursue leads to find root cause of defects
- Effective communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to give/receive constructive feedback. The ability to discuss, document and explain system architecture and component design.
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, understanding of branding and managing within brand guidelines
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers, key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional work ethic and entrepreneurial / collaborative spirit
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment
Please submit resume or CV to Careers@goHUNT.com