Warehouse Associate - job opportunity with goHUNT
goHUNT is a rapidly growing company that puts the best technology and gear into the hands of hunters and anyone who loves the outdoors. We've taken over the Western big game hunting industry by giving ethical, fair-chase hunters better tools to pursue their passion. We form relationships with our customers through engaging content, our industry leading research subscription product, curated eCommerce Gear Shop and our new eLearning outdoor education platform.
We take pride in staying mission focused while still enjoying ourselves and offering a world-class customer experience. If you’re someone with grit and integrity, we’d love to have you on our team.
We inspire hunters to live a more adventurous life and be better stewards of wildlife and wild places. We improve our customers’ experiences and outcomes, however they define their success, with premium products, innovative tools, and powerful information for hunters of all backgrounds.
goHUNT will continue to innovate, educate and empower our customers, reducing the barriers to entry to allow for the recruiting of new hunters, and enable more dollars for conservation. Through our collective efforts at goHUNT, we will protect public land and access, actively engage in conservation, and passionately educate on the benefits of hunting for wildlife preservation.
Warehouse Associate Role Overview
The primary role of the Warehouse Associate is to receive, pack, and ship product and assist with other warehouse logistics.
Please submit resume or CV to ShopCareers@gohunt.com
- Receive product
- Pick, pack, and ship product
- Hand write thank you cards
- Sweep and mop warehouse
- Other duties assigned by management
Candidate Preferred Qualifications
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Must be based out of Las Vegas
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with various team members
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- Compensation: Hourly wage + additional incentives (to be discussed during the interview process)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Transportation required to and from Las Vegas office